Saturday, July 18, 2015

Catching up!


What I've been up to this year (since it's half over):

January--wrote like crazy

February--sold a short story about my Turkish cop character (coming out in November)

March--sold a ghost story that scares my socks off (coming out next year in time for Halloween)

April--turned in Prelude to Proxima, the next book in my Centauri series (coming out later this summer)

May--visited Romania 



and England 






June--visited New Orleans




and turned in Murder for a Cash Crop, the next book in my Nell Letterly mystery series (coming out in November)

July--fun times over at Mysteristas, where I blog as Sue Star:

It’s a Summer Reading Bonanza at #Mysteristas! Join in the fun and win. Weekly prizes! http://tinyurl.com/of3jb7f







No comments:

Post a Comment